Foundry and Pattern Making is a technology where castings of machines and auto mobile parts are produced economically and efficiently in bulk quantity in less time than any other techniques.
Foundry and Pattern Making Technology comprises on two sections.
In the casting process a pattern is made first in desired design by use of wood, plastic or metal. A foundry is a technique where mold is made with pattern and casting is produced by melting and pouring of either ferrous or non-ferrous alloys into mold in desired shape with close tolerance.
Objectives of this course are to enable the students-
• To promote understanding of basic facts and concepts in foundry process while retaining the excitement of foundry industry.
• To make students capable of studying foundry technology in academic and Industrial courses.
• To expose the students to various emerging new areas of foundry technology and apprise them with their prevalent in their future studies and their applications in various spheres of manufacturing technology.
• To develop problem solving skills in students.
• To expose the students to different processes used in Foundry Industries and their applications.
• To develop ability and to acquire the skill and knowledge of terms, facts, concepts, processes, techniques and principles of foundry industries.
• To develop ability to apply the skill and knowledge of contents of principles of foundry technology.
• To inquire of new skill and knowledge of foundry technology and developments therein.
• To expose and to develop interest in the fields of foundry technology
Minimum qualification required for this training program is matriculation (Science / Arts) form any recognized board.
2.Wood Working hand tools
4.Basic Pattern Making
5.Safety practice and Procedures
6.Basic Metal Work
7.Engineering Drawing and CAD
8.Advance Pattern Making
10.Workshop practice on Machine shop
11.Workshop practice on Basic Welding and Forging
12.Wood Working Machines
13.Product Lay Out and CAD
15.Metallography and Heat-treatment
18.Material of Pattern
20.Tools and equipment
21.Pattern Construction Technology
22.Designing of Patterns
23.Melting of primary and secondary metals
25.Composition control and melt quality
26.Handling of liquid metal
27.Conventional Sand moulding
30.Functions& design of mould
33.Plaster mold casting
34.Permanent mold casting
37.Fettling & Inspection of Casting
40.Testing & Inspection
- Regular Campus Based Training
- Distance Learning Training Program
- Online Training Program
- Experience and Competency Based Certification
For Registration & Information
Please Call: 0092331-5999937, 0092321-5056755
Email Address : Info@asdicourse.com