AKC Jhelum is an educational institute providing English language, IT and Visa education. AKC was established in 2011 and has been working effortlessly to make a mark.
The college works hard and consistently to help individuals looking assistance in the courses as follows:
English Language Courses:
UK Marriage/SpouseLife Skills A1 Classes:
IELTS Life Skillsis a testing service designed to test and certify the English speaking and listening skills of the individuals trying to apply for UK Spouse visa.
IELTS Life Skills is categorised into 2 levels:
A1 Speaking and Listening:
This level is designed for the applicants having a settled person in the UK such as a family member, relative, or Spouse. The duration for A1 Speaking and Listening is 16-18 minutes. Here at AKCJhelum, we provide all the necessary guidance required for A1 UK visa application and testing criteria.
B1 Speaking and Listening:
This level is designed for the applicants who are applying for an indefinite visa to stay in the UK and ask for citizenship. Its duration is 22 minutes.
Who should apply for the test?
- Spouse of a settled citizen
- An applicant already living in the UK and looking for permanent residency (Indefinite)
To test the everyday communication skills of the applicant, the test is comprised of small discussions on subjects like Background information, Relatives and friends, Work, Transportation, Training, Housing, Weather and Education.
The focus for the A1 test level should be on:
- Listening and responding to spoken language
- It may include questions, instructions, statements, narrations, etc.,
- Opinion and knowledge on a certain topic
- Communication with another person about a given topic
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an international standard test for the analysis of adequate language proficiency required for survival in foreign countries. Testing rules include:
- There is no minimum score to pass the IELTS
- Test results are given to all candidates from 1 (Poor knowledge) to 9 (Expert candidates)
- Each institution accept scores respective to their criteria
The structure of the IELTS test is:
The listening section has further 4 sections. It lasts for 40 minutes (The recording is played for 30 mins. And 10 minutes to deliver the answers)
- In the break, the applicants can look through the remaining questions.
- Each section can only be heard once
In theacademic module, Reading has:
- 3 sections
- 3 tests
- 13 or 14 questions
While in the general test module: there are 3 sections, the tests are shorter, and 5 tests are conducted for reading. Reading section lasts for 60 minutes.
Intheacademic module, there are two tasks to be completed. Applicants are given a diagram, graph, process, or chart to explain or they have to write a response to a given argument. Writing section of the test has the duration of 60 minutes
The speaking module contains 3 sections.
In section 1, an interview is conducted to ask the candidate’s hobbies, interests, general topics, reasons fortaking IELTS etc. In section 2, a topic card is given to the candidate on which he/she has to speak about it after 1 minute of thinking. Section 3 involves a discussion between the candidate and the examiner, generally about section 2. Takes 11-14 minutes to complete.
The first 3 modules are completed in their respective order within one day without any break. Speaking module may be takenbefore or after the completion of theother 3 modules. 2 hours and 45 minutes are divided as per mentioned above.
Who should take the test?
The test is designed into two different versions:
This version is for:
- University enrolment and higher education seekers
- Medical professionals such as doctors, nurses, health coordinators to practice in a foreign country
General Training Version:
This version is designed for candidates who:
- Seek professional work experience
- Non-academic training
- Immigration purposes
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) is a platform to teach the English language in foreign countries. TEFL is also referred to as:
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL)
- English Language Teaching (ELT)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
TEFL/TESOL isoften confused as two different domains. However, both terms are interchangeable since Teaching English as a foreign language or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages hold the same cause that is to teach English to non-native speakers.
Leading professionals have made some standards for a TEFL certificate, these standards include:
- At least 100 hours of coursework
- At least 6-20 hours of practicum (live practice teaching and observation with actual non-native English speaker and NOT role-playing with fellow TEFL classmates)
- An accredited curriculum from a recognised, independent organisation within the field
- Instruction provided by a qualified instructor(who has an equivalent to a master’s degree in TESOL or related field)
TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) is the testing service required by many academic institutes when applying from a non-native country. It is certified proof that the candidate can speak/use proper English when they are in a foreign institute. Additionally, it may be required by:
- Government agencies
- Scholarship programs
- Licensing bodies
Facts about TOEFL:
- Only valid for two years
- Most recent TOEFL scores are preferred by the institutes
- TOEFL is registered under the trademark of Educational Testing Service (ETS)
- Administered worldwide
- Examiners teams have a committee including 12 specialists in language testing, linguistics, research, or teaching
- Examiners ensure that test content is a proper measure to analyse the language proficiency of the applicant
Structure of TOEFL:
The 4 sections are categorised as:
- Comprised of 34 passages
- Each passage has 700 words
- There are questions against each passage
- Passages are mostly undergraduate academic level
- Comprised of 6 passages with questions
- 35 minutes long
- Two conversations between student and examiners
- Heard only once
- Five related questions
- Four academic lectures/discussions
- Lecture may require participation from the student
- Six related questions
- Comprised of 6 tasks
- Two tasks involve the candidate’s opinion on different given topics
- Remaining tasks involve reading a short passage course or a conversation about life atthecampus and answer accordingly
- Digitally recorded responses sent to 3 to 6 examiners at ETS Online Scoring Network (OSN) for grading
- Comprised of 2 tasks
- In the integrated task, a passage is read by the candidate
- Speaker discussesthe same topic
- Candidate will have to write a composed summary of the main points of the passage they read relating to the points they heard from the speaker
- The other task involves writing an essay showing their opinion, explained with valid reasoning and choices.
- Responses examined by ETS Online Scoring Network (OSN)
For TOEFL, AKCJhelum has developed a special curriculum meeting all the test requirements. The content includes training to guide candidates of standard procedures.
AKC Jhelum provides following online courses:
- Speaking English in public makes you nervous?
- Unable to speak fluent English?
- Want to present your opinion but do not know how to use proper words?
Even if any one of these is your concern, you can rely on us. We will help you out with AKC Jhelum’s online English language course with thefollowing outline:
- English for everyday situation
- Basic Grammar
- Proper use of functional English
- Dialogues, conversations, and discussions
- Listening Skills
- Reading Skills
- Writing Skills
Derived fromtheTurkish language and having a meaning of “Army”. Urdu was recognised as a separate language during the reign of the Mughals.
With our field experts at AKC Jhelum, you can get all the guidance you need. It represents the culture and traditions of the sub-continent making it a great asset for the country and the people who speak it.
Our comprehensive Urdu learning program comprises all genres of Urdu literature including poetry, novel, biographies, dramas, and the use of Urdu worksheets for effective learning.
Basic Fundamental of Computers:
Taking this course, Basic fundamentals introduce you to learn:
- Basics of Computers
- Introducing material
- Uses of Computers
- Applications of Computers
- Its advantages and disadvantages
- How computers work
- Answers to what, when, and why
- How operating system works
- Input-output learning
- Internet and its benefits
Basic Computer Repairing
Every machine needs maintenance with specific repairing requirements. That is why it is important for computer, laptop, tablet users to learn about the basic repairing and up-gradation techniques. Such skills are:
- Installation of Windows and other software
- Antivirus installation and scanning.
- Customisation of software
- Replacement of RAM, hard disk, DVD drive, power supply
The first professional computer application to learn is Microsoft Word. It is important because it will help you in creating, editing documents, live document sharing, and editing, etc. That is why almost 90% of businesses, educational institutes, companies, freelancers, writers, teachers, and students use Microsoft word for:
- Writing documents
- Editing works
- Online collaboration,
- Sharing and document management
It is important that you learn this application software so that it will help you in document writing and editing personally and professionally.
Microsoft Excel application is another basic computer application that is used to perform mathematical, logical, functional, financial, and business calculations. Mostly it is used in Windows and MAC-OS but nowadays you can use it in Android and iOS as well. The Importance of Microsoft Excel for Students is that they understand how they can perform daily life calculations.
In this century, having your own website is like an ID or Identity proof. It can be a blog website, portfolio website, business website, or so on.
If you can create content and are able to publish valuable content consistently on your website, then it will turn into a business and income source.
And it is important to teach such skills as early as possible for students especially when they are doing a basic computer course or any kind of IT-related degree.
So if you want to learn about website creating skills and build your own first website then we can help you out.
Internet research and learning and earning skills:
The use of the internet is not determined by an individual’s ability to use Snapchat, Facebook, or Instagram.
It is to learn about:
- How a usercan reduce the cost of marketing using the internet
- How students can use the internet to reduce the cost of offline tuition classes
- How housewives can learn and work from home
- How students can do online jobs, how anyone can start an online business.
- How internet works, who is behind it, who controls, how it controlled etc
- How the internet is beneficial for humans
- What are its advantages and disadvantages of the internet s
Practically, our tutors here at AKC Jhelum teach you how to research, how to use net banking, how to pay and buy on an eCommerce website to prevent frauds, how to operate various internet applications and how they can develop similar applications and most importantly, protect privacy and data.
Online Security and Privacy
The use of the internet is increasing day by day. The increment is in the use of the Internet forsocial media, ecommerce, online education, digital communication, digital banking, online business and digital marketing.
It is providing lots of benefits for common people, organisations, governments, and businesses. We help individuals to learn and detect frauds, privacy leakages, data scraping, theft, corruption, humiliation, pornography, and many other things. That is why it is important to learn about online security and privacy.
Visa Consultant Jhelum:
Getting a visa can be a challenging task. There are special requirements and different forms of documentation needed to get a visa to enter the United Kingdom and one wrong move could cost you the entire application process, money, and valuable time. AKC specialises in securing visas and we understand that this process is so tricky that you might want to give up. Without the proper assistance, it can be a waste of money or even worse a refusal stamp on your passport. Now, to save you from that hassle AKC specialises in making this difficult task easy and stress-free. Whether you need a visitor/settlement/spouse/work permit visa or a Student visa, we will help you with the UK visa process.
We have worked with several clients to provide the best services possible for them and their cases have successfully been retrieved making it an accomplishment for the AKC Visa consultancy portal. We work with experience and knowledge to deliver what is considered best in your regard.
You are welcome to discuss any immigration-related problem confronting you. Appointments for initial discussions are not compulsory so you feel free to walk in for an informal chat with us at any time.
Our team has expertise in providingthe client’spractical needs, efficient and systematic solutions to their legal queries. Our experts are multilingual that is all members can speak Urdu, English, and Punjabi so that whatever is easy for you can be the medium of conversation.
We care about our client’s confidentiality and work in different ways not to compromise it. We respect and understand the outcome desired by our clients and we ensure that all the requirements for successful results are put into effect while ensuring that the quality is not compromised in the process.