- American Express
- Gift Sertificate
The Zircon MT 6 quickly and easily detects metal in non-metallic surfaces (concrete, tile, plaster, stucco, reclaimed lumber, and more)
Detect metal objects, determine if the objects are ferrous (magnetic like rebar) or non-ferrous (non-magnetic like copper pipe), and identify their location to the nearest inch (25 mm) and depth to the nearest 1/2 inch (13 mm)
The metal detector's easy to read LCD screen simplifies tasks like mapping the grid and detecting rebar
Locate embedded metal behind lath and plaster before your drill bit by locating pattern of nailheads and tacks that attach the wood lath to the studs
Comes complete with a 9V battery and protective metal case making it easy to carry from job to job
The MetalliScanner MT 6 locates both ferrous (magnetic) and non-ferrous (non-magnetic) metal up to 6 inches (15.2 centimeters) deep in concrete and other non-metallic surfaces. This tool also differentiates between ferrous and non-ferrous metal targets and indicates the target depth in inches and centimeters.
Use the MetalliScanner MT 6:
- Identify the location of metal objects to the nearest inch and depth to the nearest 1/2 inch (13 millimeters) with the easy-to-read LCD screen.
- Find and avoid rebar, cables, pipe, nails in reclaimed wood, nails/tacks in studs behind lath & plaster walls, electrical boxes and conduit, and more.
- Automatically differentiate between magnetic metal (such as rebar) and non-magnetic metal (such as copper pipe).
- Show the depth of metal from the surface in both inches and centimeters.
- Help map out the grid of metal through any nonmetallic construction material, including concrete, tile, and marble.